The Hennessey Venom GT is a high performance sports car manufactured by Texas-based Hennessey Performance Engineering. The Venom is a heavily modified version of the British sports car, the Lotus Exige.
Powering the Hennessey Venom GT is a 6.2L twin turbo V-8 engine producing an amazing 1,200 bhp and 1,155 lb-ft of torque. The Hennessey Venom GT is able to put all of it's power to the ground with the help of an adjustable traction control system. The Venom GT redefines supercar performance while being able to go from zero to 200 mph in under 16 seconds - nearly 8 seconds quicker than the Bugatti Veyron 16.4.
Inside, the Hennessey Venom GT merges high-tech materials with supple luxury. Machined metal meets carbon fiber - all surrounded by sumptuous leather - to produce an unforgettable cockpit.
Hold on tight to the sport steering wheel as the Hennessey Venom GT is capable off accelerating from zero to 60 mph in just 2.5 seconds.
Combined with a super-light curb weight of under 2,685 lbs (1,220 kilos), the Venom GT offers an unmatched power-to-weight ratio.
F1 meets road car. To maximize the power-to-weight ratio, the Hennessey Venom GT utilizes some of the most hightech racing components available today. This includes the use of carbon fiber body panels and hybrid wheels constructed of both carbon fiber and forged-aluminum.
- 0-60 mph: 2.5 s
- 0-200 mph: 15.9 s
- Top Speed: 275 mph (443 km/h)
- Horsepower: 1,200 bhp @ 6,500 rpm
- Torque: 1155 lb-ft @ 4,200 rpm
- Specific Output: 166 bhp / Liter
- Bhp / weight: 767.23 hp per ton or 2.61 lbs / hp
- Boost: 16 psi (1.1 bar)
- Fuel: 93 octane
- Type: V8
- Block: Aluminum
- Size: 376 CID (6.2 Liter)
- Position: Mid Longitudinal
- Compression: 8.8:1
- Redline: 7,200 rpm
- Forced Induction: Twin Precision Ball Bearing Turbochargers
- Oiling System: Dry Sump Lubrication
- Fuel System: Sequential Multi-Port Electronic Fuel Injection
- Type: Ricardo 6-speed Manual
- Gear Ratios: 2.61:1, 1.71:1, 1.23:1, 0.94:1, 0.77:1, 0.63:1
- Final Drive: 3.36:1
- Speed by Gear
- I - 68 mph
- II - 104 mph
- III - 145 mph
- IV - 190 mph
- V - 232 mph
- VI - 275 mph (7,200 rpm)
- Calipers: Brembo 6-piston
- Rotors: 15.0 x 1.34 in. Carbon Ceramic
- Type: KW Variant 3 Adjustable Coilover
- Ride Height: Adjustable by 2.4 inches (60 mm)
- Length: 15.27 ft. (4,655 mm)
- Width: 6.43 ft. (1,960 mm)
- Wheelbase: 110.24 in. (2,800 mm)
- Material: Carbon fiber composite except doors & roof
- Type: 2-door
Weight & Measurements
- Curb Weight: 2,685 lbs (1,220 kg)
- Dry Weight: 2,524 lbs (1,147 kg)
- F/R Balance: 37% / 63% (empty); 44% / 56% (with driver & passenger)
- Fuel Capacity: 18.5 gal. (70 l)
- Front: 255/30/20 - Michelin Pilot Super Sport
- Rear: 345/30/20 - Michelin Pilot Super Sport
- Front: 9.5 x 20 in.
- Rear: 12.5 x 20 in.
Photos Hennessey Venom GT
1 / 12
2 / 12
3 / 12
4 / 12
5 / 12
6 / 12
7 / 12
8 / 12
9 / 12
10 / 12
11 / 12
12 / 12