Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita - $4.8 million
The CCXR Trevita is a limited edition of the Koenigsegg CCXR Edition featuring a diamond weave carbon fibre finish. Trevita is an abbreviation in Swedish and translates into - three whites.
Up until the development of the CCXR Trevita, it has only been possible to utilize the classic black carbon fibres. The Koenigsegg Proprietary Diamond Weave, fully developed by Koenigsegg, is a new and unique method to manufacture the carbon fibre material for the CCXR Trevita. By utilising this new and unique method, Koenigsegg has managed to coat fibres with a diamond finish.
The process was fully developed at Koenigsegg headquarters in Ängelholm Sweden, where the fibre treatment is conducted carefully in small quantities, prior to further processing the prepreg material. The car is one of the world's most expensive streetlegal supercars, it has a total price of $4,850,000.
Only three CCXR Trevitas were planned to be produced, however, because of the complexity to make the special white carbon-fiber, only 2 were ever made, making it one of the rarest vehicles manufactured by Koenigsegg. Both cars featured the Koenigsegg Shimmering Diamond Weave bodywork, double carbon rear wing, inconel exhaust system, carbon ceramic brakes with ABS, airbags, paddle-shift, chrono instrument cluster, infotainment system, tire monitoring system and a hydraulic lifting system.
Floyd Mayweather, and a man in Geneva each own one of the Trevitas.
Technical Data Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita
- Koenigsegg: aluminium V8, 4,8 L, 4 valves per cylinder, double overhead camshafts
- Displacement: 4800 cc
- Compression: 9.2:1, Sequential, multipoint fuel injection Twin Rotrex centrifugal superchargers with response system, 1.6 bar boost pressure, Dry sump lubrication with oil spray piston cooling
- Power output: 1018 Bhp at 7000 rpm
- Maximum torque: 1080 Nm (796 ft/lb) at 5600 rpm
- Emission levels: Euro IV and Carb
- Weight: 178 kg
- Acceleration: 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) 2.9 seconds, 0-200 km/h 8.75 sec., 0-300-0 km/h 13.55 sec.
- Top Speed: 410+ km/h (254+ mph)
- Braking distance: 32m (100-0 km/h)
- Lateral G-force: 1.5 G
- Fuel consumption: Highway travel: 18 l/100 km (E85 fuel), Combined: 22 l/100km (E85)
- Weight-to-power ratio: 1.26 kg/hp
- Weight distribution: 45% front, 55% rear
- Front brakes: Ventilated ceramic discs Ø 380 mm, 34 mm wide. 8-piston light alloy Brembo monoblock calipers. Powerassisted.
- Rear brakes: Ventilated ceramic discs Ø 362 mm, 32 mm wide. 6-piston light alloy AP Racing callipers. Power-assisted.
- Koenigsegg forged alloy wheels with centre locking
- Front: 19" x 9.5"
- Rear: 20" x 12.5"
- Michelin Pilot Sport 2 Unidirectional with asymmetric tread pattern
- Front: 255/35 - 19" (Y)
- Rear: 335/30 - 20" (Y)
- Total length: 4293 mm (169")
- Total width: 1996 mm (78.6")
- Total height: 1114 mm (44")
- Ground clearance: 100 mm (3.9")
- Fuel capacity: 70 litres (18.5 US gallons)
- Luggage compartment: 120 litres (31.7 US gallons)
- Dry weight: 1280 kg (2821 lbs)
Other Expensive Cars